1) Go to www.wyattswetgoods.com and sign up for our newsletter and Wyatt’s reward card – we’ll send you a cool t-shirt, for free!
2) Snap a selfie wearing your new Wyatt’s Wet Goods t-shirt and post it on Wyatt’s Wet Goods Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram page with the hashtag #wyattswetgoods (make sure we can see the full logo on the shirt). Please remember – if your account is private, we can’t see your picture and we don’t know that you want to win “FREE BEER FOR A YEAR”.
3) Time to get creative! Did you summit Long’s Peak? Are you jumping out of a plane? Traveling the globe? We’ll look for the most creative and enthusiastic ideas
4) Our panel of judges (not employees of the store) will vote for their (3) favorite selfies each week. We will draw (1) of the selected (3) from Wyatt’s hat each week until we open our store!
5) Each week’s winner will be notified by either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and must respond within one week (7 days) to be eligible for prize.
THE FINE PRINT:
1) By law, winners of the “FREE BEER FOR A YEAR” contest must be at least 21 years of age and provide a valid i.d. when claiming prize
2) Prizes cannot be redeemed until Wyatt’s Wet Goods opens this fall, 2015
3) (1) Winner per week will be selected every Monday beginning august 17th, 2015. Time to start posting those selfies!
4) All winners will be awarded “FREE BEER FOR A YEAR” in the form of a Wyatt’s Wet Goods gift card loaded with the value equivalent of (1) twelve pack of Left Hand Brewing Co, or (1) twelve pack of Oskar Blues Brewery beer per month for (12) months
5) Prize money in the form of a Wyatt’s Wet Goods gift card may be used at the winner’s discretion. If the value of the Wyatt’s Wet Goods gift card reaches $0.oo before the (12) month period ends, Wyatt’s Wet Goods, Left Hand Brewing Co, and Oskar Blues Brewery are no longer responsible for any additional compensation
6) Left Hand Brewing Co and Oskar Blues Brewery retain no financial responsibility or legal liability for Wyatt’s Wet Goods “FREE BEER FOR A YEAR” promotional offer