Cinco de Mayo is this Saturday, May 5. To celebrate, Wyatt’s is offering a free tasting featuring Dulce Vida Tequila products, and a Yeti cooler giveaway!
Dulce Vida uses only organic 100% Blue Agave as the foundation of their award-winning tequilas.
They produce their tequila in the village of San Ignacio Cerro Gordo at Campanario, utilizing a Maquila approachs, whereby the team is actively engaged in every detail, from harvest through distillation & aging, with a focus on sustainability and quality. Taste their offerings this Saturday (and pick up a bottle or two on sale)!
The City of Longmont only allows us four samples, so you can choice “quatro” from:
- Dulce Vida Silver (80 Proof): As vibrant as a Blanco can get, Dulce Vida Blanco has a pleasant citrus aroma that is well balanced with a hint of spice and a sweet agave finish. It’s the perfect in margaritas or a Mexican Mule.
- Dulce Vida Silver (100 Proof): Bump up the Blanco to eleven with the 100 Proof!
- Dulce Vida Pineapple Jalapeño, Grapefruit, or Lime: Your choice of these great new flavor infusions from Dulce Vida.
- Dulce Vida RTD Paloma: The actual National Drink of Mexico, featuring refreshing grapefruit, lime, and Dulce Vita Silver.
- Dulce Vida RTD Lime Margarita: Everyone’s favorite party drink is ready to go, bursting with the flavor of sweetened lime and orange.
- Naranja Orange Liqueur (Controy): The original Mexican orange liqueur, with its balance of bitter & sweet, perfect for Mexican-themed cocktails.
Tasting hours for this especial free Cinco Saturday event will be from noon-4:45 pm, at Wyatt’s Outlaw Saloon, in the back of the store.
Dulce Vida will also be giving away a Yeti Tundra 45 cooler with their logo emblazoned across the front. (A $300+ value!)
All of this week’s featured items will be on sale!
As always, all participants must present valid I.D.